Being prepared for your Day at Disney World can save time and money. Consider the various items below when deciding what to pack in your Disney Park Bag. Freshly packing, your park bag, each morning and unpacking each night will also help to stay organized and replenish what has been used. Review the essentials today.
For your Park Bag:
- For the heat – Sunblock, Sunglasses, Portable Fan/Mist (great for kids to use in lines),
- For the evenings – Light Jacket or Sweatshirt (depending on the time of year traveling), Glow Sticks (To avoid having to buy expensive light up toys at night)
- For the rain – Poncho or Umbrella, Ziploc Bags (great for keeping Cell phones and other items dry)
- For in-between meals – Pack small snacks, Bottled Water or Reusable Water bottle, Gum (if you chew gum, bring your own as it is not sold on Disney Property)
- For your health – First aid kit (containing Band-Aids, ibuprofen, ointment etc., Anti-bacterial gel, Wipes (great for easy on the go cleaning)
- For your phone – Download the My Disney Experience App (to check/make Fastpass+ selections, check wait times and more), charger and portable charger
- For the parks – MagicBands/Tickets (pack these first!). Cash/Credit card, Photo ID. Plus, an autograph book and retractable Sharpie. Ziploc bags (great for left over snacks etc.)
- For the children – Quarters & Pennies for Penny Presses, Tinkerbell Gifts, extra outfits/ bathing suits (especially for the water play/splash pads at Parks & Disney Springs)
Also, for your trip, consider the Ultimate Packing List for Walt Disney World.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more.
Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.