Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party tickets on now on sale for select Disney World Resort guests and starting May 18th for everyone else. If you are on the fence of attending this event or not, here are 15 reasons you need to attend!
15 Reasons You Need To Attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party:
1. Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular – Enjoy a fireworks spectacular with projections, special effects, lighting, music and featuring favorite Disney Characters. Do not miss this event hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
2. Disney Junior Jam – Where guests will see their favorite Disney Junior show Characters at Storybook Circus. Young party guests will love this!
3. Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! – Look to Cinderella Castle stage for this show featuring the Sanderson Sisters.
4. Trick-or-treat – Follow the trick-or-treat trails and get ready to collect a bag of candy! Favorite candies include M&M’S, SKITTLES and SNICKERS! Allergy friendly options available as well.
5. Commemorative 50th Anniversary Treat Bags – This year guests of the party will get a special reusable trick-or-treat bag celebrating the 50th Anniversary celebration and a Halloween design.
6. Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade – featuring Disney Villains, floats, Characters in their Halloween attire, Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers and the iconic Headless Horseman riding down Main Street USA.
7. Decor – Enjoy the classic Mickey Pumpkin decor and more throughout Magic Kingdom Park.
8. Less wait time for your favorite attractions – Since this is a limited capacity event, there will be less wait times for your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions! Attractions open during the event are: Astro Orbiter, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Haunted Mansion, it’s a small world, Mad Tea Party, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Swiss Family Treehouse, The Barnstormer, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Tomorrowland Speedway, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
9. Halloween Overlays on select attractions – Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor will have Halloween overlays!
10. The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet – Head to Frontierland for a laugh from this lively group.
11. Dress in Costume – The whole family is invited, and encourage, to dress up in costume (some guidelines apply). Let the family costume idea planning begin!
12. Characters in Costume – Get camera ready to pose with your favorite Characters in their Halloween best! Look for Magic Shots opportunities as well throughout the park.
13. Merchandise – Remember your night and the spooky season with event merchandise and Halloween souvenirs.
14. Food & Beverage – Enjoy fall flavored menu items inspired by Halloween, from sweet to savory options of the season.
15. 50th Anniversary Celebration – In honor of the ongoing anniversary celebration for Disney World’s 50th anniversary, guests will enjoy exclusive step-in-photo ops and a Halloween-themed 50thAnniversary celebration commemorative print.
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!