Mickey’s Very Merry Party is a special, hard ticket event, held at the Magic Kingdom on select nights in November and December. Guests can experience snow on Main Street, enjoy special character meets, see Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade and enjoy Holiday Fireworks in the evening. The party starts at 7PM, and lasts until midnight.
Tickets can be purchased on the Disney website, through your travel agent or by calling 407-939-5277.
Here are 15 tips for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party to make your time more enjoyable and productive:
1. Your party ticket allows you into the Magic Kingdom at 4 pm. Even though the party festivities won’t start until 7 pm, you’ll be able to use the special entrance and get your wristband starting at 4pm on the day of your party.
2. You can book Fastpass+ reservations for 4-5 pm, 5-6 pm and 6-7 pm with your party ticket when you enter the parks. Just visit a Fastpass+ kiosk to set them up. Fastpass+ is not available during the party.
3. Make sure you go ahead and eat before the party starts at 7 pm. You don’t want to waste party time eating when you could be enjoyed the festivities that you paid for.
4. There will be 2 showings of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. The second showing will be the least crowded. This lets you visit characters and attractions during the first showing making good use of your time.
5. Snow falls on Main Street during the party. If you watch the parade from Main Street, you will also have snow flowing down around you.
6. Many of the attractions are open during the party. You can expect very short lines at the majority of the rides (except for 7 Dwarfs, skip that one).
7. The Jungle Cruise is transformed into the Jingle Cruise. Make sure you don’t miss this attraction!
8. Santa Claus is available for a visit at Candy Cane Garden.
9. Stores set out special merchandise during the party that can’t be purchased anywhere else. Take a moment to browse the stores if you are looking for something special.
10. Don’t overdo it before the party begins. Spend your morning resting, swimming, enjoying your resort. With a party ticket, you can get into the Magic Kingdom from 4 pm to 12 am. That’s 8 hours of fun! You don’t want to be so tired from festivities earlier in your day that you can’t enjoy the party.
11. Visit the Firehouse on Main Street to get your exclusive Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom card that is only available during the party.
12. Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks is an incredible fireworks display during the party. Try to grab a spot about midway down Main Street going towards the Train Station.
13. You get FREE cookies and Hot Chocolate or free apple slices and apple juice during the party. Check your party guide map for locations. (Tomorrowland Terrace is usually the least crowded station.)
14. There will be special treats available for purchase during the party including festive red and green ice cream at Storybook Treats, holiday ice cream sandwich or peppermint sundae at Main Street Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and holiday cupcakes at Gaston’s Tavern.
15. Take time to meet some of your favorite characters in their fancy holiday attire. Special characters included the Seven Dwarfs, Jack Skellington in his Sandy Claws suit and the princesses with their princes.
Check out the Review Of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.