Freezer cooking has absolutely changed my life. This round up of 24 slow cooker freezer meals cost me $143 at Walmart and took me 3 hours to assemble one Saturday afternoon. We were then able to eat on it for a month. Every night I would set one meal in the fridge to defrost. In the morning, I put it into the Slow Cooker. Took 5 minutes a day!
Here are the 12 recipes included (you double each recipe):
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- Slow Cooker Honey Dijon Pork with Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Orange Ginger Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast & Carrots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker Garden Veggie Soup
- Slow Cooker Peppered Steak
To download the Recipe and Shopping List, sign up for the Couponing to Disney Newsletter. It will be emailed to you as soon as you confirm your email address.
If you already receive my email newsletter, I will have a link to this in tonight’s email so you don’t miss it!