I love experimenting with my burgers and this Barbecue Onion Burger was absolutely delicious! It was our first grilled meal of the summer and it was a great kick off to a fun season.
- 2 lbs of ground beef or ground chuck
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
- 2 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- cracked black pepper
- Mix the meat and seasonings together in a bowl. Form your patties and let them sit in the fridge until the grill is good and hot.
- Grill until finished and enjoy!