Walt Disney World has amazing restaurants and meals, plus a scrumptious selection of snacks! Below are snacks past guests refuse to go without on their Walt Disney World vacations. Consider these 25 must try list for your next trip.
25 Must Have Snacks
- Pretzels with Cheese Sauce at various Quick Service locations through out parks.
- Dole Whip at Aloha Isle from Magic Kingdom.
- LeFou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom.
- Funnel Cake at Epcot’s World Showcase.
- Caramel Popcorn from the Germany Pavilion at Epcot.
- Chocolate Macaroon Sandwich from the France Pavilion at Epcot.
- Cronut from the Canadian Pavilion at Epcot.
- School Bread from Kringla Bakeri at Epcot.
- Cheeseburger Spring Roll at the Egg Roll Wagon in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.
- Create your own snack at Goofy’s Candy Company in Disney Springs.
- Churro from Magic Kingdom.
- Turkey Leg from Magic Kingdom.
- Planet Hollywood Shake at Disney Springs.
- Cream Cheese Pretzels at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Ice Cream Sandwich from Hollywood Scoops at Hollywood Studios.
- Nutella and Fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow at Magic Kingdom.
- Sand Pail ice cream from Typhoon Lagoon.
- Mickey’s Premium Bar from various carts around the Parks.
- Warm Colossal Cinnamon Roll from Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery at Animal Kingdom.
- Elephant Ear in the France Pavilion at Epcot.
- Mickey Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter or Epcot.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom
- Sushi from the Japan Pavilion at Epcot.
- Key Lime Tart at Disney’s Beach Club resort area or (sometimes) Sunshine Seasons at Epcot.
- Popcorn in a collectible bucket from Magic Kingdom.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.