This recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff was so easy to make and was very delicious.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sweet peas (frozen)
- 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic (10.75 oz)
- ⅓ cup of water
- 12 oz of dried wide egg noodles
- 8 oz carton of sour cream
- Cut the chicken into small cubes. Mix the water and soup together in the slow cooker and then add the chicken and chopped onions and stir. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions and drain. Stir the noodles, sweet peas (the heat will cook the peas) and the sour cream into the chicken mixture just before serving.
You might also enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken.
Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!