Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort transports guests to a tropical paradise, with views of the 45-acre Barefoot Bay. Guests will love the white sand beaches and hammocks to relax. Now read, 5 facts about Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort you didn’t know!
1. It has the largest Moderate rooms on Disney World property! Guests will be happy to know that this resort has the biggest rooms for a Moderate at 340 sq. feet. For comparison, the average room at a Port Orleans Resort at 314 sq. feet.
2. Caribbean Beach Resort has a total of 7 pools. Caribbean Beach Resort has a zero-entry main pool themed after a Spanish fortress and features water cannons, plus 2 waterslides, one of which is 102 feet long! Youngsters will love the shipwreck play area, named Fuentes del Morro Water Play Area that features their very own mini slides!
3. Caribbean Beach Resort is located just 1 Mile from EPCOT! This Resort is an EPCOT Area Resort which also makes it under 2 miles to Hollywood Studios. Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom are both 6 miles away. Enjoy quick access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios thanks to Disney Skyliner.
4. This Resort has Pirate Themed Rooms! If you have a pirate fan in your group get the buccaneer experience with a Pirate Themed Room. This includes sleeping on a ship-shaped bed! Hidden treasures await in the details of the room.
5. Caribbean Beach Resort is separated into 5 districts, and not all are created equal. Each one is named after an island: Aruba, Barbados, Jamacia, Martinique and Trinidad. Deciding the best option for you depends on if you prefer to be closer to the food court or Skyliner Transportation. Preferred guests can choose Martinique or Barbados, both put guests close to the main pool and food court. Where as Jamaica is a great option to be near the main Skyliner station.