When Walt Disney World implemented Fastpass+, they added more attractions to the list that weren’t part of the Legacy Fastpass system. This doesn’t mean that the rides that they added are worth using a Fastpass+ for. They added more so there would be more options. Here are 5 Fastpass+ Reservations that aren’t worth making.
1. Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor – This attraction rarely has a wait longer than one show. Fastpass+ just guarantees you access into the next show. It doesn’t offer a special seating area.
2. Turtle Talk with Crush – The Fastpass+ option for this is a joke. You don’t have a special queue that you wait in, but you are hurdled in with everyone else that is waiting. I don’t know if it even guarantees you a seat at the next showing. We found it to be so absurd that we walked out of the queue and decided to spend our time doing something else.
3. It’s Tough To Be A Bug! – Here is another attraction that I have never seen a wait longer than 5-10 minutes. Use your Fastpass+ reservations in Animal Kingdom for the more popular attractions like Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris and Kali River Rapids.
4. Muppet Vision 3D – This Fastpass+ option for an attraction that doesn’t get very busy.
5. Mickey’s Philharmagic – I absolutely love this 3D movie and everyone definitely needs to see it, but you don’t need to waste one of your Fastpass+ reservations to do it. I have never seen a line for this longer than 10-15 minutes.
Hopefully that will help you as you plan out your Fastpass+ reservations. I have posted my opinion on all of the Fastpass+ attractions and you can find them linked in the article Plan Your Vacation With Fastpass+.
Learn more about planning your Walt Disney World vacation. Plus overwhelmed with all the planning? Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect trip.