Nothing makes a magical vacation more magical than staying on site! For the few days or week of vacation at a theme park you never have to check back into reality. Everything is done for you in highly themed way including transportation. It is as if you traveled to a whole new magical land that you are the king or queen of. I enjoy staying on site so much that even though I am local to the theme parks. I still choose to stay on site at Disney and Universal a few times a year. These are my top 5 reason’s why you must stay on site at Universal Orlando.
1. Better deals – you will always get a better value by bundling your vacation package. That means tickets, and hotel all bundled into one pretty little package. You can pay less per night to stay close by off site. However you will usually end up spending more on parking, transportation, theme park tickets, and so on. When you add all those little fees up usually its a better deal to stay on site. Universal has rooms at every price point.
2. Early park admission – no matter what hotel you stay at you will get one hour early park admission to one park a day. This means early access to some of the most sought after rides. An almost empty Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade, which makes for great photo opportunities. Plus just by being in the park when regular opening time rolls around you will be one of the first ones at the other popular rides that didn’t open early.
3. Free Express Pass for your entire party – Just by staying at one of the Premier resort category options (Loew’s Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, and Loew’s Portofina Bay Resort) you will automatically get free express unlimited. That is a value of $129.00 per person per day!
4. Escape – You can escape reality by not having to drive, or think about anything really. All you need to do is get to the hotel check in and enjoy. It is almost like you are transported to a whole new realm in which you are royalty.
5. Themeing – The themeing at all the Universal Orlando hotels is exquisite. There is something for everyone from rockstar to beachy vibes. You can’t go wrong with any of the options. Nothing is better after a long day in the parks then to go back to your themed hotel for some rest and relaxation. The hotel themes is what really helps make the whole trip magical!