Butterbeer is like nothing you have ever had before! It is the most delicious thing a wizard or witch will ever put in their mouth. Not only is it divine it’s unique. There is nothing even close to it in existence. At least not that I know of. It is one of those things that helps create the magic of the Wizarding world. Below is my five top reason’s why you need to try Butterbeer!
- Its is perfect no matter what the weather is like outside. You can enjoy it hot, cold, or frozen. I recommend trying each way at least once. I heard from a dark wizard in Knockturn Alley that if you mix Butterbeer with a spirit from Hog’s Head it is even better.
- Drinking a Butterbeer transports you to another world. It makes the Wizarding Worlds all the more magical.
- Butterbeer goes great with everything from the Traditional English Breakfast to Fish and Chips.
- If you are looking for something unique that you can only find at Universal Parks Butterbeer is what you want.
- The rich, creamy, butterscotch, melt in your mouth goodness of Butterbeer never disappoints.
Warning – Butterbeer is a little strong for house elves and has been known to make them appear in a drunk like state. While it has no adverse effects on muggles, witches, or wizards. It is thought that their little bodies are more susceptible to the mesmerizing powers of Butterbeer. No one knows for sure why Butterbeer affects house elves in this manner.
Do you have questions about visiting Universal Orlando? OR looking for help planning your next vacation. My friends over at Destinations In Florida would love to answer any questions you have.