Planning on going on the Disney Fantasy soon? We had the opportunity to go on their 3 night sailing right after their 2017 dry dock and had a great time. Here are 5 things you have to do on the Disney Fantasy:
1. Have a cold treat – On Deck 11 you’ll find Sweet on You, an ice cream parlor that features hand-crafted gelato and ice-cream for purchase. You can also get soft serve ice cream from Eye Scream for free.
2. Shop at Tiffany and Co. – This iconic store has opened up a location on the Disney Fantasy. Browse a selection of beautiful jewelry and accessories. Just keep in mind that it is only open when the ship is out to sea.
3. Play at the Star Wars: Command Post – The Oceaneer Club has a new Star Wars experience where you can train with the heroes of the Star Wars saga and assist with a First Order mission. If adults want to play, stop by during open play hours.
4. Learn from the Marvel Super Hero Academy – The Oceaneer Club has also added an area where kids can learn the values of worthiness, loyalty and enlightenment from the popular Marvel Super Heroes.
5. Take a go on the AquaDuck – Just like the sister ship, Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy also has the popular AquaDuck. This water rollercoaster takes you out over the side of the ship and even through lighted tunnels. It is a fun experience for adults and kids.
I can’t wait to go back!