If you have a princess that you are taking to Walt Disney World, here are 5 things to know about Disney princess dresses and your daughter:
1. Buy dresses ahead of time – The cost of dresses at the park keep getting more and more expensive. The current price tag on these dresses is $69.95! Save yourself some money and bring a dress (or two or four) with you instead.
2. Bring a change of clothes – Florida heat is rough and sticky. Princess dresses aren’t the most comfortable thing for your daughter to wear all day. Make sure you bring her a change of clothes and just have her wear the dress for special Meet and Greets or meals.
3. You can bring your own dress to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – By doing this, you could save yourself over $100 or more! Just pack it in your bag and dress your daughter in it. She will feel just as special and you can still get some great pictures of her in it.
4. Not all dresses are created equal – Think about your child’s comfort when you are picking out a dress for her. Feel the fabric, the tightness of the waist and arms, and the overall weight of the dress. You want her to smile when she wears her dress instead of whining that it is uncomfortable.
5. Don’t forget the hair – If you are skipping Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, bring a wig for your daughter. She will look even more like her favorite character and it looks downright darling in the pictures!
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.