I spent Friday night at Disney Springs and learned some valuable lessons to pass along to you.
1. Park in surface parking – Disney Springs has 2 parking decks and an area they call surface parking that is back behind the Cirque du Soleil building (the big white one). The parking decks often experience traffic jams in the evenings. By parking here, we were able to get in and out quickly.
2. Eat first or have a dining reservation – We thought we would eat quickly at Blaze Pizza. Boy were we surprised when we got there and the line was at least 75 people deep. We ended up walking up to Raglan Road and getting a table (with a 45 minute wait).
3. Book a reservation for Raglan Road – The entertainment inside this restaurant was so fun! They had a live band with dancing. Book a reservation so you can have a table with a view. Since we were walk up, we were at a bar side table and could not see them perform.
4. Enjoy the ambiance – Disney Springs had a number of live bands and performers. It was so nice to just stop for a moment and listen to it all. We saw a couple ladies from La Nouba and we heard the music from The Front Porch and many other places.
5. It’s crowded – Not only are you dealing with vacationing Guests, but you are also dealing with locals at Disney Springs. Since parking is free, it draws large crowds especially on Friday and Saturday night. Pack your patience!
Catch up on our Everyday at Disney adventures!