If you are visiting Walt Disney World, you can choose to add the Park Hopper Plus Option to your theme park ticket. This is a great choice if you plan to maximize your vacation time.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the Park Hopper Plus Option:
1. Cost – The Park Hopper Plus Option is starting at an additional $85-$105 on top of the price of your base ticket. The cost depends on how many days your park ticket is valid.
2. Park Hopping – This option will allow you to hop to as many of the Disney Theme Parks as you would like on each day you use a theme park admission ticket. If you purchase a 10 day theme park ticket + this option, you could visit 2-4 theme parks on each day of your 10 day ticket.
3. Visits – It also allows you equal number of admissions to the two fabulous Water Parks, ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex, NBA Experience or a round of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time required) or at 1 of the 2 miniature golf courses (before 4 PM). You will get equal admission, meaning if you have a 4 day park ticket with the Park Hopper Plus Option, you actually have 4 admissions to the Water Parks & More and 4 day admission to the Theme Parks for a total of 8 days of fun!
4. Multiple Fun in One Day – You can use multiple admissions in one day. So if you wanted to start the morning off at the Fantasia Gardens & Miniature Golf followed by an afternoon at Typhoon Lagoon, you can. You will have just used two of the Plus Days.
5. Cool off – You can use the admissions on the same day you use your theme park tickets as well. So if you wanted to visit Animal Kingdom in the morning, cool off at Blizzard Beach and then head to Magic Kingdom in the evening, you could!
Keep in mind that the benefits of the Park Hopper Plus Option is being able to also visit the water parks, golf courses and ESPN Wide World of Sports. If you aren’t interested in those, you should stick with the regular Park Hopper option.