If you are traveling with your family, here are 5 things for teens to do on a Disney Cruise:
1. Hang out in Vibe – Vibe is the teen club on the Disney Cruise Line. Here your teen can enjoy socializing with other teens as well as participating in games and events. Vibe also boosts a big-screen tv, music stations, video consoles, games, snacks, a dance floor, private pool area and lots more.
2. Visit Chill Spa – Designed for 13-17 year olds, this special spa area offers massages, facials, pedicures and lots more.
3. Take a teen only excursion – If you are visiting Castaway Cay, there is an excursion just for teens! It is called The Wild Side Teen Adventure.
4. Play on Goofy’s Sports Deck – Here you’ll find mini golf, basketball, air hockey and foosball.
5. See a movie – The movie theater on board plays the latest Disney and Marvel movies that have been released in the theaters.
The teens can also partake in events with their whole family. A Disney Cruise is fun for everyone!