There is so much to see and do on your vacation. I’ve narrowed it down to 5 Things To Do In Walt Disney World. If you accomplish all 5 of the things on this list, I think you will have the perfect vacation.
1. Watch Others. When you enter Magic Kingdom, watch the faces of your children as they see the castle for the first time. It is a truly magical moment that you don’t want to miss. If you have time, grab a snack and watch other guests as they see the castle for the first time. It’ll warm your heart!
2. Meet Mickey Mouse. Even as an adult, meeting him is as exciting as meeting a celebrity from your favorite movie.
3. Ride Peter Pan’s Flight. Flying over London and on to Neverland is fulfilling a childhood fantasy.
4. Visit the World Showcase. The attention to detail is incredible! Every Cast Member in each country is from the country it is about. Norwegians work in Norway, Canadians in Canada.
5. See a Fireworks show. You’ve never truly seen fireworks until you see the shows that Disney does. If you are traveling around Halloween, make sure you see Hallowishes. Even if you don’t have a ticket to the party, you can watch it from The Contemporary or Polynesian.
Don’t miss these 10 tips for your first Walt Disney World trip.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.