Utilize these 5 timing tips for Walt Disney World to make the most of your vacation. Many of these tips Guests don’t even know!
1. Arrive for dining reservations early – For most dining reservations you can arrive up to 15 minutes early. By arriving early, you get ahead of all the other Guests who have reservations for the same time as you. The only restaurant that has ever made me wait to check in is Be Our Guest.
2. Arrive for Fastpass+ 5 minutes early or 15 minutes late – Disney gives you a grace period of 5 minutes early or 15 minutes late for your Fastpass+. So if your Fastpass is for 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, you can arrive anytime between 9:55 AM – 11:15 AM.
3. Check-in anytime for your Disney Resort – You can check-in for your Disney Resort at anytime on the day of your arrival. Even though official check-in time is 4 PM, they will allow you to check-in as soon as you arrive. If your room is ready before 4 PM, you’ll be allowed to enter!
4. Parks open before listed opening time (sometimes) – Especially during the busier times of the year, the theme parks might open 20 minutes before their listed opening time. By getting to the park early, you’ll be able to utilize this time to ride the popular attractions.
5. Parks do not close immediately – The park has a listed closing time. What this means is that is the last moment that Guests can get in line for attractions. If you get in like at 1 minute before closing, you get to ride. The main gift shops also remain open for 1-2 hours after the park closes. So just because it has reached the listed closing time, it doesn’t mean you have to scurry out of the park.