Personalized Souvenirs are a fun way to remember your vacation. Below are the 7 Best Personalized souvenirs found at Disney World. Would you add any to this list?
1. Caricature Drawing
A Caricature Drawing is a great personalized souvenir. Choose between Black & White or color, Portrait or Full Face, with prices ranging from around $20-$40.
- Disney Springs – located between Ghirardelli and Marketplace Co-op.
- Magic Kingdom – at the Silhouette and Caricature Cart in Liberty Square across from Sleepy Hollow and find one along Main St USA.
- Animal Kingdom – near the Tree of Life.
- Epcot – in the France Pavilion of the World Showcase.
- Hollywood Studios – near the restaurant, Hollywood Brown Derby.
- Beach Club Resort – look for the watercolor portrait artist in the lobby.
For a timeless personalized keepsake, consider a Silhouette. Cost is $12.00 per person, and the frame will run you extra money.
- Magic Kingdom – at the Silhouette and Caricature Cart in Liberty Square across from Sleepy Hollow and find one along Main St. USA.
- Disney Springs – Silhouette Portraits booth in the Marketplace area.
Add your name to one of these beautiful hand painted parasols for a unique personalized souvenir. Large parasols are around $17.00 and small $11.00, add extra artwork for around $5.00 per design. Find them in Magic Kingdom, near Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square or at Epcot’s World Showcase France pavilion personalized gifts cart.
4. Embroidered Mickey Mouse Ears
What is better than personalized Mickey Ears for your Disney vacation? Find this souvenir at various shops throughout Disney World: The Chapeau at Magic Kingdom, Adrian & Edith’s Head to Toe at Hollywood Studios, Mouse Gear at Epcot or Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories at Disney Springs. The ears range from $14.99-$24.99 with standard embroidering font at $3.00 and $7.00 for premium font.
5. Ring Carvers
Find Ring Carvers in Disney Springs, at the Mexico Pavilion in the World Showcase of Epcot and at the entrance of Adventureland in Magic Kingdom. Prices range from $15 to upwards of $250 depending on the metal you choose, Brass, Silver or Gold. Then have initials of your choosing carved on the ring to personalize it.
For a useable personalized souvenir, consider a piece of glassware. Choose a date or words to engrave, starting at $3.00 per word (and the cost of the glass). Find this souvenir at Glaskunst shop in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot, in Magic Kingdom between Frontierland and Adventureland or on Main Street, and at Disney Springs at Arribas Brothers.