Inside magazines are often perfume samples. Many just pass by these samples and not think twice about them. However, here are some clever hacks to make them useful!
Read this list to score FREE magazines. Now, read 7 clever uses for magazine perfume samples!
1. Frangrance for your bathroom – place an opened sample inside your toilet paper roll for fragrance in your bathroom!
2. Place a sample in your clothing drawer – Consider placing a sample inside your sock/delicate drawer for a sweet scent when opened.
3. Rub on a stuffed animal or plush keychain – Make a stuffed animal or plush keychain smell pretty!
4. Put in your purse/gym bag – Pick your favorite scent and keep it in your purse or gym bag for a burst of scent.
5. Sneakers – If your sneakers are smelling less than best, place a perfume sample inside.
6. Make a Letter or Card smell fantastic – Getting mail is still exciting and making it smell pretty is a perfect touch!
7. Wear them – Of course you can always save them up and wear a different one each day! Yesterday, I smelt like Versace!
Learn more Money Savings Tips! We are here to help you Save to Survive in 2022 with creative ways to trim your budget, save on groceries, afford Christmas gifts and more. Join the SavEars community of friends.
Want to chat about a Disney vacation? Travel Agents (at no cost to you) are ready to help in the SavEars group.