The Florida heat can really take a toll on you. Staying hydrated and fueled with healthy options is the best way to combat the heat. Here are 7 healthy snacks to pack for your Disney day:
1. Protein Bars – Larabars, Kind Bars, Quest Bars (my personal favorite) and other protein rich bars.
2. Nuts – Justin’s Almond Butter, packets of almonds, trail mix, etc.
3. Fruit – Grapes and Cuties are especially good in the Florida heat. Bananas do not keep well at all. You might also pack fruit cups (in their own juices).
4. Applesauce – Throw in some of the pouches for a quick and easy snack.
5. Crackers – Peanut butter crackers, Triscuits and others.
6. Beef Jerky – Choose some all natural versions.
7. Hummus – Bring along baby carrots, celery or crackers.
What is your favorite snack to pack?
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.
(Photo Credit: Kristine)