Universal Orlando is fun for the whole family! They get a bad rap as not being little kid friendly. I beg to differ! There is lots of things for little kids to do. Including shows, rides, character meet and greets, and so much more. These are some of my favorite family friendly attractions for kids of all ages!
1.Hogwarts Express – ride the famous train that Harry Potter and his friends rode to Hogwarts. Make sure you ride both ways. Just like if you where riding in real life there is different experiences each way.
2. Popeye And Bluto’s Bilage-Rat Barges – based on the classic Popeye cartoon show. It is a classic raft ride. Its the perfect way to cool off during a hot day.
3. Shrek 4-D – is a fun multi-sensory experience based our beloved Shrek and friends.
4. Despicable Me Minion Mayhem – join Gru and the girls for an unforgettable trip through his super villain laboratory.
5. Transformers: The Ride 3-D – join Optimus Prime and Bumblebee as they defend the universe.
6. Caro-Suess-El – This super fun carousel has a Seussian twist.
7. The Amazing Adventures Of Spider-Man – join Spider-man as he fights bad guys in New York City.