First, sign join Swagbucks (it’s free). Then read, these 8 tips to getting started with Swagbucks! Including, how to use Swagbucks to pay for a Disney vacation. When starting out, and using these tips, I suggest using a computer and starting in desktop view versus doing Swagbucks on the app right away.
After joining Swagbucks, the first thing I would attempt is your daily to-do-list. This will give you a good feel for different activities Swagbucks offers. Select offers on your to-do-list will earn you Swagbucks (sb). Complete items on your daily to-do-list to earn bonus sb!
2. Daily Poll
Earn an easy 1sb each day by participating in the daily poll. Cast your vote and earn 1sb. This is a To-Do-List item.
3. Magic Receipts
Earn cash back in the form of sb on grocery and household goods with Magic Receipts. Redeem your receipt under the Shop tab, then Magic Receipts. Simply upload your receipt with your qualifying offer at a participating store and earn instant sb! This is one of my favorite ways to earn because credit is awarded instantly. Earn as low as 2sb for items such as oranges, bread, limes, carrots etc., and up to hundreds of sb or more on cleaning products, candy bars etc. Offers do update, so check often. Adding a Magic Receipt offer & Uploading a Magic Receipt offer are both To-Do-List items depending on the day.
Gold surveys can be found under your answer tab. Complete surveys and earn the sb attached. Surveys will vary in length and sb award. Always be truthful when you answer the surveys and take your time. Swagbucks looks for consistency and those who are not breezing through surveys. This is a To-Do-List item, attempt a survey and complete a survey. Do note, if you complete a survey, it checks both items off the list. Therefore, if you are lucky to get a survey completion on your first attempt you will have already checked off 2 items. Up to 5 gold surveys, earn 1sb per disqualification.
5. Daily Goals
Aim to reach at least your first goal of the day. To find your goals, hover over Daily Goals at top of page, on desktop view. You will see 2 goals, your first goal and second goal. Each have a bonus SB attached to them when you achieve it. Reach at least your first goal daily to earn streaks (7 day, 14 day, 21 day, monthly) for additional bonus SB!
6. Search Wins & Collector Bills
When you search through Swagbucks, a special Collector’s Bill can pop up. During promos it will be a colorful artwork, like the examples above, you can win searches during non-promos as well. When a search win comes up, enter the captcha to collect your points.
My Best Tips To Get A Search Win/ Collector’s Bill:
– Swagbucks Facebook page often puts up links to help you search and get a win
– Check the Swagbucks Facebook page and save these links to your FB Saved
– I have 4 saved links that work well for me, keep saving and searching until you find yours
– Search first thing in the morning for your first search win (this is the easiest for me to get)
– The morning search win usually only takes 5-10 clicks
– Try searching again in the afternoon and again later in the evening
– 3 searches a day is the most I ever get
– During Collector Bill series, check for fresh links on Swagbucks FB page
– Be patient: today it took me 15-20 clicks to get a win!
7. Use Swagbucks to Pay for Disney
While Swagbucks does not offer Disney gift cards directly, there are many ways to use it as a tool to save for our next Disney vacation. Now learn just how to turn Swagbucks earnings into Disney money with the options below!
Cash Out for:
- Paypal. Transfer funds to your bank and use to purchase Disney Gift Cards at 5% off with your Target RedCard. Instantly save 5% off Disney gift cards with your Target (Debit) Redcard, this can add up over thousands of dollars! Others use their PayPal earnings to purchase discounted Disney gift cards at warehouse clubs such as BJ’s or Sam’s Club.
- Starbucks. There is a Starbucks at every Disney World park and 2 at Disney Springs. Starbucks is a great option for coffee drinker or non-coffee drinkers. Besides coffee and lattes, they sell breakfast sandwiches, bottled beverages and delicious snacks/desserts. Enjoy free breakfast and more on Swagbucks! See the locations of Starbucks in all 4 parks and Disney Springs.
- Rainforest Cafe. Which has 2 locations on Walt Disney World property. Have a wild time eating in an extraordinary rainforest setting. The Animal Kingdom location has an entrance outside the park gate, eat here without a park ticket! Also, enjoy the Disney Springs location featuring a large volcano Outside. Have money left over on your gift card after your meal? Use in the gift shop.
- Walmart, Target or Amazon. To stock up on vacation essentials (sunscreen, luggage, new clothes etc.).
We love Disney Gift Cards since they do not expire and can be used to pay for your Disney Resort, tickets, food, merchandise and more, and it assures the money is for Disney and not spent elsewhere.
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!