If your family is interested in staying at one of Walt Disney World Resort’s Deluxe Resorts you should definitely take a look at Disney’s Beach Club Resort located walking distance from Epcot. To help you learn more about this Deluxe Resort here are the 9 Reasons to Love Beach Club Resort!
- Incredible ease of access to Epcot with both a short walking trail or a short water taxi ride!
- Water taxi access to Hollywood Studios.
- The absolute best pool on property is located here. Stormalong Bay is a 3 acre area of complete aquatic fun for everyone in your family. Stormalong Bay includes a unique sand bottomed pool as well as a 230-foot-long waterslide, a lazy river, 3 whirlpools and a kiddie pool.
- Three additional tranquil pools for those looking to escape.
- Let your young pirates age 4 to 12 set sail on a Pirate Adventure Cruise to find hidden treasures!
- Delight in wonderful Signature Dining at Yachtsman Steakhouse.
- Enjoy a fun Character Dining Experience at Cape May Cafe at Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast.
- Savor wonderful seafood at the Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet at Cape May Cafe each night.
- Have the biggest ice cream sundae you have ever seen at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop! Make sure to bring plenty of reinforcements for this special treat!