Are you looking for a moderately priced Walt Disney World Resort for your next Disney World vacation? If you are looking for a Moderate Resort with some of the same touches as a Deluxe Resort make sure to check out our 9 Reasons to Love Coronado Springs Resort.
- Do you love the idea of a concierge level room at a Deluxe Resort but can’t bring yourself to pay the big ticket price? Then you will love the Business Class level rooms available only at this Moderate Resort.
- Soak up some sun at the fabulous Dig Site Pool that includes a 50-foot replica of a Mayan pyramid, a 123-foot-long waterslide and the largest hot tub on Disney property with room for up to 22 guests. If you are looking for a little peace and quiet after a long day there are also 3 leisure pools throughout the resort.
- Enjoy a delightful meal at the Maya Grill with a Nuevo Latino fusion feast.
- Get your fitness on or pamper yourself at the La Vida Health Club.
- Enjoy outside recreational activities such as an archaeologically themed playground, take a jog on the around the beautiful jogging trail or play a game of sand volleyball on the white-sand courts.
- Relax under the stars as you check out one of your beloved Disney films.
- Roast marshmallows and make some new friends at the Coronado Springs campfire activities.
- Catch breakfast, lunch or dinner at the wonderful Las Ventanas.
- Make use of the resort business center should you need to fax, print, or ship anything during your stay. This is located inside the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Convention Center.