If you are shopping and don’t want something loaded with sugar, here are the 10 best non-sweet snacks in Disney Springs. Not all of these snacks are on the dining plan.
- Pasta Salad — $2.59 at Earl of Sandwich
- Fruit Cup — $3.99 at Earl of Sandwich
- Mango Tango Smoothie — $6.19 at Joffrey’s Handcrafted Smoothies (on the Dining Plan)
- Original Pretzel — $5.00 at Wetzel’s Pretzels (on the Dining Plan)
- Nachos — $8.99 at Marketplace Snacks
- Plain Bagel — $3.00 at Erin Mckenna’s Bakery NYC
- Fresh Roasted Nuts — $5.16 at Florida Snow Company
- Hard Boiled Egg — $2.59 at Starbucks
- Carrot and Celery Dipper Pack — $3.69 at Starbucks (on the Dining Plan)
- Pineapple — $3.99 at Starbucks (on the Dining Plan)
prices update July/2018
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.