Planning out what you will have for a snack means you will make the most use of your money/snack credits. Here are the 5 best snacks under $5 in Magic Kingdom:
1. Pineapple DOLE Whip Cup ($4.99) – This popular snack has to make the top of the list. It is a pineapple flavored soft served ice cream that is the most popular snack in all of the parks. You can find it in Adventureland at Aloha Isle.
2. Side of Tortilla Chips ($4.99) – A hidden side on the Pecos Bill menu is a side of tortilla chips. Why is this a good deal? It’s because you can head to the toppings bar and add as much as you would like to your chips. Choose from cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and guacamole.
3. Hummus and Pretzel Chips ($4.49) – Head to Gaston’s Tavern to get the Hummus and Pretzel Chips under $5. Then sit in Gaston’s Chair inside his restaurant!
4. Mermaid Donut ($4.99) – Fans of Ariel, head to Prince Eric’s Village Market for the Mermaid Donut. It consists of a yeast Donut with Purple Icing and Sprinkles topped with White-Chocolate Treasures from Ariel’s Grotto!
5. Frozen Coca-Cola Slushy ($4.99) – Cool down in Frontierland with a Frozen Coca-Cola Slushy from Westward Ho. Perfect treat for an afternoon pick me up.
What is your favorite snack?
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.