If you are an adventure seeker, you are sure to love these attractions. Here are my top 5 picks for best thrill rides at Walt Disney World:
5. Get wet on Splash Mountain – Combining a water ride with a 5 story drop, this thrill ride will enchant Guests who are looking for a chance to get soaked. The mystery over who is going to get the wettest in the boat adds to the suspense. Be sure to smile for your ride photo as you go down the drop!
4. Total darkness on Space Mountain – Adding in the thrill of not being able to see where you are going, this attraction will keep you on the edge of your rocket ship seat. Be sure to scream as you go up the first incline to alarm the Guests who are on the People Mover beneath you.
3. Go backwards on Expedition Everest – Not only does Expedition Everest take place inside a mountain that is haunted by the Yeti, you also have to try to survive the broken track that causes your cart to go flying backwards. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the Yeti because he is out to get you!
2. Drop on Tower of Terror – If your idea of a thrill ride is plummeting 13 stories, then Tower of Terror should be near the top of your list! This popular attraction offers great views of Hollywood Studios before you drop, rise and drop again. Each ride is a different experience.
1. Speed off in Rock ‘N Roller Coaster – Board a stretch limo that goes 0-60 in under 5 seconds, goes through a couple corkscrews, and other exciting twists and turns. Each of the 4 limos play a different Aerosmith song.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.