Every little girl dreams of transforming into a princess. The Bibbidi Bobbed Boutique at Walt Disney World makes those dreams come true! There are two locations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Walt Disney World, and this week I am going to share all about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with you!
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Magic Kingdom Park: This location is found in Castle Couture, a little shop just on the other side of Cinderella’s Castle in Fantasyland. The Fairy Godmothers in Training transform children ages 3-12 into princesses and knights. After your session, there is an opportunity for a photo shoot, and these are included on your MemoryMaker package. Try to book a reservation at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Magic Kingdom Park before a meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Springs. This location is found in the Once Upon a Toy store at Disney Springs Marketplace. This location is larger than the Magic Kingdom location, and therefore can accommodate more appointments. If you can’t get into the Magic Kingdom location, no worries! Try to get an appointment at the Disney Springs location. This is great before heading to a princess meal, or even a fun activity to enjoy on a “no park day”.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Tips and Tricks:
- Booking for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique open 180-days in advance. You must call 407.WDW.PLAY to make your reservation, as they cannot be made on the phone. Also, the CastMembers at 407.WDW.DINE can book a reservation at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. This works well if you are trying to coordinate a princess meal and a boutique reservation. Guests can now book this experience online as well.
- Both locations have a photo shoot area, and these photos are included on your MemoryMaker package.
- There are three princess packages to choose from starting at $59.95 plus tax. They range from a makeover with hair, make up and nails to a full princess transformation that includes a costume, wand and crown. Book the Crown Package at booking, and then when you arrive at your appointment, you can upgrade if you would like.
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique also has packages for boys. Your little prince charming can transform into a knight in shining armor with the Knight Package.
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique also offers exclusive FROZEN Makeovers. These start at $114.95 and include an Anna or Elsa headpiece, costume, and an Olaf plush toy.
- Now offering Princess Elena of Avalor package. Small guests can also add on dress, crown and more Elena of Avalor accessories. Complete package includes: hair styled with crown, , make up, red gown, sash and wand.
- You are welcome to bring your own costume. This is a really good idea for a few reasons. First, it saves you money, so you don’t have to buy the expensive princess dress in the parks. Second, you are guaranteed to have the princess your daughter wants. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique does not guarantee to have a certain princess or dress in stock. Third, you have a dress you know will fit your daughter well.
- The session lasts about 45 minutes. If you want to coordinate your makeover with a meal, you will want to book it 1.5 hours before your dining time.
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi is great for Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party to get into the full princess character mode before trick or treating around Magic Kingdom. Try to book a 4 or 5PM time so you can enjoy your makeover before the party starts.
- Bring your own comb or brush. Also, make sure your child’s hair is combed and fingernails are clean and clipped. Be sure to bring your camera as well!
Are you ready to plan your next family vacation? Let Carrie help you create a magically memorable trip for your family! Email her at [email protected] or request a no obligation quote to get the planning process started. Mention this article on Couponing to Disney, and receive an exclusive free gift when booking your trip with Carrie!