You can book bike rentals at Walt Disney World. Both adult and children’s bikes (with and without training wheels) are available. Children 16 years of age or younger must wear helmets (included at no charge). Bikes must remain within the resort area where the bike was rented.
The cost of a bike rental is $18.00. Bikes can be rented from the following resorts:
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground and Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West
- Disneys Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Surrey rentals are also available.