Disney+ dropped exciting news, with “The Santa Clauses” series coming to Disney+! Today we have a first look at the cast and the film setting.
- Tim Allen and Elizabeth Mitchell will reprise their roles as Santa Claus (Scott Calvin) and Mrs. Claus (Carol)
- Austin Kane and Elizabeth Allen Dick (Fun fact: Elizabeth is also Tim Allen’s real-life daughter) join the cast playing the roles of Cal and Sandra, the two children of Santa and Mrs. Claus.
- Kal Penn joins the cast of “The Santa Clauses” playing Simon Choski, a single father, ambitious game inventor and product developer whose visit to the North Pole makes a big impact on the direction of his life.
- Rupali Redd playing the role of Grace, his angelic daughter with a love for Santa and all things Christmas.
- Devin Bright joins the cast as Noel, Santa’s trusted right-hand elf
- Matilda Lawler as Betty, Santa’s demanding Chief of Staff and job-oriented Elf.
“The Santa Clauses” is set some time after the events of “The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause” and picks up with Scott Calvin on the brink of his 65th birthday. Realizing he can’t be Santa forever as he suddenly starts to lose his Santa magic, he sets out to find a suitable replacement Santa while preparing his family for a new adventure in a life south of the North Pole.
No exact date given yet however, “The Santa Clauses” is confirmed to be streaming soon on Disney+. This is a Disney Original Series. Are you excited?!
Click here for all the latest Disney News!