Here are the characters in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. Be sure to pick up a Times Guide each morning to see their exact meet and greet times.
Up to date as of January 2020.
Main Street U.S.A.
- Pluto – Located near the flag intermediately until 2:10 most days.
- Snow White – Meets next to City Hall.
- Mickey Mouse – Located in Town Square Theater. Fastpass is available.
- Tinker Bell – Also located in Town Square. Fastpass is available.
- Crystal Palace – Meet Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet
- Aladdin and Jasmine – Located near the Magic Carpet Ride.
- Captain Jack Sparrow – Located near Pirates Attraction.
- Chip and Dale
- Country Bears
- Mary Poppins – Meets behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- Alice – Meets in front of the Mad Tea Cups.
- Anastasia and Drizella – Meet in the mornings/early afternoon around Fantasyland.
- Ariel – Meet her in Mermaid form at Ariel’s Grotto.
- Cinderella, Rapunzel, Elena and Tiana – Meet at the Princess Fairytale Hall. Fastpass is available.
- Fairy Godmother – Meets near Cinderella’s Fountain or behind the walls near Enchanted Tales with Belle in the mornings.
- Gaston – Meet him in front of Gaston’s Tavern.
- Merida – Located in Fairytale Garden to the right of the Castle near Tomorrowland.
- Pete’s Silly Slide Show – Meet Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy dressed as circus performers.
- Peter Pan – Outside Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Pooh and Tigger – Meets beside the Winnie the Pooh ride.
- Beast – During dinner at Be Our Guest
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White and Belle.
- Buzz Lightyear – Located near Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Stitch – Meets at the former location of Stitch’s Great Escape
Let me know if I missed any!
Check out this list of all the characters you can meet in Walt Disney World.