When is my child tall enough for Disney World? Here is a handy list of attractions by minimum height requirement. How does your child measure up? Are they Alien Swirling Saucers tall or Space Mountain tall?
Attractions By Minimum Height (Disney World):
32″ Or Taller
- Alien Swirling Saucers (Hollywood Studios)
- Tomorrowland Speedway (Magic Kingdom, 54″ or taller to ride alone)
35″ Or Taller
- The Barnstormer (Magic Kingdom)
38″ Or Taller
- Kali River Rapids (Animal Kingdom)
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Magic Kingdom)
- Slinky Dog Dash (Hollywood Studios)
40″ Or Taller
- Big Thunder Mountain
- DINOSAUR (Animal Kingdom)
- Mission: Space (Epcot)
- Soarin’ Around the World (Epcot)
- Star Tours – The Adventure Continues (Hollywood Studios)
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Test Track (Epcot)
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
42″ Or Taller
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (Epcot)
44″ Or Taller
- Avatar – Flight of Passage (Animal Kingdom)
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
48″ Or Taller
- Rock n’ Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios)
- TRON Lightcycle/Run (opening April 4, 2023)
Therefore, if you want to wait until your child is old enough to ride every attraction at the 4 Disney World theme parks than 48″ is the minimum height to wait for.
However, Disney World is home to an ample amount of any height attractions. This makes any height and age the right time to go!
Any Height Attractions:
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.