- Wipe one across your tv screen. It will remove dust and static cling.
- Wipe down your baseboards with a new or used fabric softener sheet. It will help keep dust from collecting on them.
- If you have hard, stuck on food in a pan, put a sheet in the bottom and fill the pan with water. Let it sit overnight and by morning, it will wipe clean.
- When cleaning mirrors, wipe them down with a used dryer sheet. It will make them streak free!
- Next time you take out the trash, place a sheet in the bottom of your trash can before you add the new bag. It will help keep it smelling fresh.
- When washing your car, use a sheet to wipe off stuck on bugs after you wet the surface of your car.
Check out this tip to Fix Your Sticky Iron!
Be sure to also check out these other Cleaning Tips.