It was 83 degrees this afternoon which made it a perfect day to venture to Blizzard Beach (Typhoon Lagoon is closed until March). We left the house at 2:15 and pulled into the parking lot at 2:50. There were about 100 cars and that was it! Very, very low crowds.
I took the baby to play at Tikes Peak while the big kids went to ride some slides. Emily’s favorite is the racing slides where she can compete against other Guests to see who slides the fastest. Jacob loves Runoff Rapids, a water coaster.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Blizzard Beach:
- You do not pay for parking at the water parks.
- There is no security check at the water parks.
- You can buy a refillable mug for $10.99 and fill it up all day long.
- Tikes Peak has 2 entrances. One is right by the lockers that is easily missed if you aren’t looking for it.
- Bring sand toys or purchase a kids meal at the Quick Service restaurant (it comes in a sand pail with shovel).
We are going to Disney everyday in 2017! Follow along with our Everyday at Disney adventures!