Day 21 of Everyday at Disney was spent at Hollywood Studios. This was the first time that I have been here with my husband in a while so I was excited to ride Toy Story Mania with him and see if I could beat his score. Well I couldn’t. He is still the champ. But I have beaten the score he got today (186k) in the past.
After we finished with Toy Story Mania and a trip to the bathroom and waiting for Emily and my nephew to get off (they got separated in the mad dash at rope drop) it was already almost 9:40. We dropped into the Disney Junior show while they went off to ride Rock ‘N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror (which had a major issue with the line but I will cover that in a minute). We then went into Disney Studio Store so Molly Kate could color.
Finally Jacob and I went on Toy Story Mania with our Fastpass and I scored 166k. Molly Kate decided to stand up during the ride! Luckily it was during one of the games but she hasn’t done that before. Joy. Then it was time to head to I4 which was a parking lot today. We’ve had pretty good luck so far but today it was twice as long to get home.
- We have found the best path to Toy Story Mania. You want to go up the right side of Hollywood Boulevard. When they begin letting everyone go to Toy Story Mania head down in front of The Brown Derby and they will hold you at that path again. Then they will take everyone through at once and you continue to hug the right side of the archway and then on down Pixar Place. Ditch your stroller as fast as you can and then jump back in line.
- Apparently if you shoot all the Green Army Men in the rocket ship in Toy Story Mania you will get 50k points but you have to work as a team. At least that is what a security guard told me today. Jacob and I tried to do it but we couldn’t hit all 8.
- When you go to Disney Junior try to sit in the middle of each section. That is where the snow, bubbles, gold doubloons and streamers seem to land. We are always about 3/4 of the way from the back and don’t get as many.
- Get a Fastpass+ for Tower of Terror. Today only one elevator was working and they were only taking Guests with Fastpass+. The regular queue was closed! My clan had a Fastpass and the wait was over 30 minutes.
- There is a coloring station for kids inside Disney Studio Store. It is located on the backside of a counter and you won’t know it is there because it is not overly obvious. A Cast Member told us about it today and Molly Kate had a blast!
We are going to Disney everyday in 2017! Follow along with our Everyday at Disney adventures!