To me, Dinoland USA is the funnest land in Animal Kingdom. It is home to The Boneyard, the best playground we have ever found, and Tricetop Spin which is a 4 seater version of Dumbo.
As you enter Dinoland, you will go under the Brachiosaurus that spans the OldenGate Bridge.
– A fun playground for kids under 10.
– A good place to hang out with the younger kids while the older kids ride Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Expedition Everest or Kali River Rapids.
– Make sure you lift up the crates to hear something cool!
– Don’t miss the waterfall as a way to cool off.
– Find the Xylobone and create a unique musical tone
– There are Cast Members stationed all over the playground. So sit back and relax and let the kids play.
– Fastpass ride. Grab one if the line is over 20 minutes.
– 40 inches height requirement.
– Might scare young kids! We won’t be taking ours on it anytime soon.
– 48 inch height requirement.
– Be sure you observe it before you ride it, you might change your mind!
– Be sure to check your times guide for show times.
– The last show of the day is often the least crowded.
– Try to sit in the back right corner.
– Animal Kingdom’s version of Dumbo.
– It will be most crowded from 1 pm – 4 pm.
– Holds up to 64 people.
– Arcade style games for the kids.
– Always win a prize.
– $2.50 per game.
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).