Celebrate the 50th year anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Parks with new food and beverage items. These foods are available starting March 16.
New Breakfast Item:
- Caribbean Breakfast Burrito at Mint Julep Bar and Royal Street Veranda
New Lunch Items:
- Calypso Caribbean Chicken Stew at Royal Street Veranda and Harbour Galley Calypso Caribbean Chicken
- Buccaneer Pulled Pork Sandwich with yucca at French Market Restaurant Buccaneer
- Steak Sandwich with sweet potato waffle fries at Café Orleans
New Snack Items:
- Lost Treasure Beignets at Mint Julep Bar and Café Orleans
- Golden Churro at nearby churro cart (from above)
- Fruits de Mer at Blue Bayou Restaurant
New Beverage Item:
- The Jolly Roger Punch at French Market Restaurant, Mint Julep Bar, Harbour Galley and Royal Street Veranda
- A limited edition, souvenir Pirates of the Caribbean stein will also available at the same locations.
Photo credit: Disney