Get your running shoes laced for Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. This event will take place at Walt Disney World February 23-26, 2017. The medals look just gorgeous.
- Chip and Mrs. Potts medal is for the Disney Princess 5K and brings runners through Epcot.
- The enchanted rose medal is for the Disney Princess Enchanted 10K.
- The rose from Beast’s West Wing medal is for the Disney Princess Half Marathon and brings runners through Cinderella’s castle and more.
- The Glass Slipper Challenge medal is for completing both the Disney Princess Enchanted 10K (Saturday) & Disney Princess Half Marathon (Sunday) and is in addition to the other medals earned.
- Cogsworth medal is for children who complete the runDisney Kids Races presented by GoGo squeeZ® Applesauce.
All medals represent an aspect of Beauty and the Beast somehow. The all new live-action, Beauty and the Beast is set for theaters on March 17, 2017.
Will you be a guest at the marathon weekend?
Photo credit: Disney