One of my favorite souvenirs is the pressed pennies souvenirs disney. There are over 500 different pressed pennies and you will find machines all over the parks, resorts and Disney Springs. These are great and inexpensive Disney souvenirs.
Pressed Penny machines are so easy to use. You insert 2 quarters and 1 penny (this penny will be pressed!) and either press the button or turn the crank depending on what machine you are using. Each machine includes 3-4 different designs and you get to select which one you want.
Walt Disney World sells pressed penny books to make your collecting easier. If you display your pennies in something else, let us know.
Here are some tips on pressing pennies:
- Each penny machine takes 2 quarters and 1 penny (51 cents total).
- Sort your quarters and pennies before you leave for Disney.
- The best pennies to use are pre 1982. Make sure you clean them so the picture will show up clearly.
- The best way to transport your quarters and pennies is an empty tube of Mini M&Ms.
- Put 2 quarters and 1 penny per layer inside the M&M tube. This will make dispensing in the parks very easy!
- If you want to have fun in Epcot, you could press pennies in each country!
- Stop by Guest Services and ask for a Pressed Pennies map.
If you have any more Pressed Pennies tips, please share them!