If you are planning on taking more than one trip a year, you might want to Buy A Walt Disney World Annual Pass To Save On Tickets For Disney Theme Parks. This is also a great money saving idea if you are able to separate your trips by 51 weeks.
Walt Disney World sells 2 different type of passes (not including Florida resident):
The Platinum Annual Pass
$894 + tax for adults and children age 3+/ $749 FL resident
- Unlimited Admission 365 days a year to the 4 major parks
- Same Day admission to all 4 theme parks (means you can hop park to park)
- FREE parking
- Additional discounts (such as resort and merchandise), information and privileges for being a passholder
- Memory Maker included (a $169 value)
The Platinum Plus Annual Pass
$994 + tax for adults and children age 3+/ $849 FL resident
- Same benefits as the Platinum Annual Pass Holder
- Unlimited Access to Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (green fees only), Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (days of operation depend on event schedule)
If you decide to upgrade to an Annual Pass at the end of your current trip (just make sure you have 1 unused day on your ticket), you will pay the difference between the ticket window price of your used tickets and the cost of the annual pass. So if you had a 7 day ticket with Park Hopper, you would have a credit of approximately $370 towards the cost of your Annual Pass.
If you are planning on just buying tickets for your Walt Disney World trip, make sure you don’t buy more days than you can use.