Another way to get discounts on Walt Disney World Dining is with Tables in Wonderland Card. This card gives you 20% off most of your food and beverage purchases at participating Disney restaurants. You do have to be either a Florida Resident or an Annual Passholder to purchase the card.
- Annual Passholder or Seasonal Passholder- $150
- Florida Resident who is not an Annual or Seasonal Passholder – $175
- 20% off most food and beverage (including alcohol) purchases at table service restaurants for up to 10 people in your party.
- Complimentary resort parking (including valet parking) when dining at that resort
- Invitations to special member only events
Here is the list of participating table service restaurants:
- Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbeque, Pizzafari, Restaurantosaurus, Tusker House
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 50s Prime Time Café, Hollywood & Vine, Hollywood Brown Derby, Mama Melrose’s, Sci-Fi Dine-in, Tune-In Lounge
- Epcot: Akershus, Biergarten, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Les Chefs de France (lunch), Garden Grill, Marrakesh, Nine Dragons, Rose & Crown, San Angel Inn, Spice Road Table, Tokyo Dining, Tutto Italia, Via Napoli
- Magic Kingdom: Cinderella’s Royal Table, Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, Plaza Restaurant, Tony’s Town Square, Be Our Guest (dinner)
You will also receive a discount at the resort table service restaurants. If your resort doesn’t have a table service restaurant, like Pop Century, you will receive a discount at the food court.
The Tables in Wonderland Card is a good deal if you have a larger party and plan to eat at a lot of table service restaurants during your trip. It’s also a good deal if you don’t eat the same foods the dining plan pays for (the example families each had an entree, beverage and dessert at lunch and each person had one snack during our mock day) and if you live close and just come up for a day or two at a time.
The best thing to do when you are undecided is to pull up the menus for each of the restaurants you plan to eat at, create your own mock days and see what you would end up paying with either the dining plan or the Tables in Wonderland card.
Keep in mind that you do have to pay 18% gratuity on your table service meals and it is automatically added to your bill for you when you use the Tables in Wonderland Card.
If you have this card or have debated purchasing it, I’d love to hear your opinion!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.