– The birds in this show throw insults at each other. It’s very funny, however it is dark and the Tiki goddess can be a little scary for young kids. I suggest watching the show on You Tube ahead of time to make sure it would be suitable for your kids (if you aren’t worried about ruining the magic. I’d rather not have scared kids but that is just me.)
– If you sit on the left side you will have a better view of the Tiki goddess.
– This is a FASTPASS ride. usually your return time is about 30 minutes after you get your fastpass. I suggest sending one person over to get the fastpass and then riding Aladin or seeing the Tiki show while you wait for your fastpass to be valid.
– Just before you get to the entrance to the Jungle Cruise, you will see some giant Tiki god statues. If you listen carefully you will hear the sound of distant drums and if you aren’t careful with where you step, you might get spit on!
– if you hear thunder, avoid this ride until later. They will close it if there is thunder in the area and you will wasted time in line.
– This ride holds up to 64 people. Each carpet holds 4.
– I wouldn’t wait if the line is longer than 10 minutes.
– The riders in the front of the carpet control the height of the carpet. The ones in the back control the tilit of the carpet.
– Seat your child on the outside of the carpet so they can see more of Adventureland.
– Keep one eye on the camels. They will spit on you! If you want to get hit, ride about halfway down.
– This ride can scare little kids.
– Mr. Smee and Captain Hook are often found outside of Pirates.
Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tuitorial
– This show is on the left side of the Pirates entrance.
– This show is hourly from 10 am to 5 pm. It lasts 20 minutes.
– There are lots of stairs! If stairs hurt your knees, I would avoid this.
– You can go anytime. There is rarely a wait.
Because of the 3 pm parade, if you can plan to spend some time in this land from about 2:45 to 3:30pm you won’t see very long lines. Otherwise the lines here are pretty long between 12 pm and 5 pm.
1. There is a large bathroom located in the passageway between Adventureland and Fronteirland.
2. There is a secluded bathroom located at the back of the market stalls near Pirates.
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).