Disney World is home to many popular attractions, drawing guests from all over the world to ride. On any given day, the 10 attractions below have the longest wait time. These are also your top contenders for Fastpass+, allowing guests to pre-select times to ride an attraction and skip the regular queue! Do note, each park except for Magic Kingdom has attractions broken into tiers (guests can choose 1 from Tier 1 and 2 from Tier 2). Learn more about Tiers.
Of course, most of Magic Kingdom mountains make the list, including its newest guests favorite – Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Now open at Hollywood Studios is Star Wars: Galaxy’s edge with one headliner attraction now open, this and Rise of the Resistance (when opened) will remain popular since they are new. Peter Pan’s Flight continues to be a classic guests can’t get enough of and more. See the list below now!
1. Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (Hollywood Studios)
2. Avatar Flight of Passage (Animal Kingdom)
3. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Magic Kingdom)
4. Slinky Dog Dash (Hollywood Studios)
5. Soarin’ (Epcot)
6. Peter Pan’s Flight (Magic Kingdom)
7. Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
8. Kilimanjaro Safaris (Animal Kingdom)
9. Frozen Ever After (Epcot)
10. Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
No Fastpass+? No Problem, walk on these 10 attractions that often have little to NO wait!