If you want to learn more about Disney World, the magic behind the scenes or you just want to try something new, you might consider Tours at Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World. There are many different tours available for a variety of interests and age groups. Tours can be booked starting 180 days in advance.
- 3 hours
- Journey deep into the Pangani Forest on a privately guided expedition.
- Includes tour and photo cd. Call Disney for pricing.
- Theme park ticket required
- 7 Hours
- Tour of Magic Kingdom Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Includes lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Theme park admission not required or included
- Private guided journey of Africa
- Sampling of African-inspired tapas, regional beer and wine
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age.
- Takes place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
- 1 hour
- Learn more about the African elephants that call this park home, including their care on a daily basis.
- See Elephants in views as close as 80 feet to these majestic animals.
- Guests must be age 4 and up (those under 18 must be with an adult) and cost is $30 per person.
- 4-hour guided tour
- Includes a guaranteed ride on: Avatar Flight of Passage, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Na’vi River Journey and VIP views of Rivers of Light nighttime spectacular.
- Enjoy the Satu’li Canteen Sampler at Satu’li Canteen, including specialty drinks (alcohol for those aged 21+).
- Each guest will also receive Popcorn and a souvenir lanyard, plus other unannounced enhancements.
- Cost is $249 per guest (plus taxes).
If you have participated in a tour in the Animal Kingdom, we would love to hear your thoughts and about your experience.
Learn more about tours at Epcot in Walt Disney World.