Photo Credit: Express Monorail (amazing pictures!)
Did you know that there are multiple Walt Disney World Spas and Health Centers on Walt Disney World property? I would love to get a massage at the end of my vacation so I go home completely relaxed.
There are 9 Spas on Disney World property:
- The Spa at Saratoga Resort and Spa – offers professional massages, spa treatments, beauty boutique and health club facilities.
- The Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort Hotel – offers sooth massages and spa treatments for adults and special offerings for teenagers. Professional hair and nail services also available.
- The Grand Floridan Spa – It is closed thru early 2013 for renovations, but expect new and exciting things!
There are also small spa and massage treatment locations at the following Disney resorts:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort Hotel
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Hotel
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort Hotel
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort Hotel
Spa services can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 407-827-4455. Be sure to check out this page for specials before you call.
If you have visited one of the Walt Disney World Spas, I would love to hear more about your experience!
Want to try something different on your next Walt Disney World trip? Consider booking a water rental.