Pacific Warf is a very quiet place compared to other places in the park. There are 2 attractions in Pacific Warf but one, Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar, is always changing so I am only going to talk about the other one.
The Bakery Tour –
- This is a great place to go on a hot day or a day where you just need a break from the rides.
- This is hosted by Boudin Bakery, and you walk through the factory watching them make sour dough bread and learning about the process.
- When you walk into the Bakery you get a slice of sour dough bread to eat while you walk too so it is a nice treat!
- This is a great educational activity for the kids to learn how bread is made and about different types of bread.
- This is handicap accessible
This Disneyland training article was written by my friend Melissa. Melissa is a Wife and Mother of 3 (ages 5, 3, and 1). Her family lives 10 minutes from Disneyland and visit the magical park at least 1 a week! She also blogs over at Living A Frugal Life about how to have a frugal life while still having a rich family life. She loves DIY projects, cooking from scratch, saving money and spending time with her little family!
Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disneyland Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have posted in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).