Buena Vista Street is a really neat area. They have the look of California when Walt came down with his suitcase. They have one ride, The Red Car Trolley, that actually takes you all the way through Hollywood Land from the beginning of the park.
Red Car Trolley
- This is like the train of California Adventure.
- This is handicap accessible if you do not have an ECV. If you do and can transfer to a non-ECV wheelchair you can ride.
- Part of the day this is part of the newsboys show so it does not run during those times.
- Otherwise it runs most of the day so check with cast members for specific times it will be at different stops.
- This is a great way to get quickly through the front of the park. The last stop is by the tower of terror and the entrance to Bug’s Land which has easy access to Cars Land. So if you are trying to get to one of these places and want to something fun along the way it is a great way to get through the park.
This Disneyland training article was written by my friend Melissa. Melissa is a Wife and Mother of 3 (ages 6, 4, and 2). Her family lives 10 minutes from Disneyland and visit the magical park at least 1 a week! She also blogs over at Living A Frugal Life about how to have a frugal life while still having a rich family life. She loves DIY projects, frugal recipes, saving money and spending time with her little family!
Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disneyland Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have posted in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).