If you have seen the movie of Cars, you will know exactly what the shops of Cars Land have in them, but a few of them have a little twist to them to make them for humans instead of cars.
Here is where you can plan to shop:
Sarges Surplus Hut –
- Sarges has lots of different merchandise from generic Disney stuff to all types of Cars toys and apparel.
- They have all toys car toys and trucks to house them in.
- They also have a spy section of cars 2 merchandise which is a really neat section of this store.
- This store also has Cars Land themed merchandise in it.
Ramones House of Body Art –
- Like Ramones in the movie, this is a body shop. Ramones in Cars Land is a Human body shop, or clothes shop.
- They have all kinds of Cars clothing and body art in this shop. They have temporary tattoos as well.
- Exclusive “Champions Speed Shop” and “Low ‘n’ Slow Car Club” apparel lines are found here
- This shop is a little crowded but strollers do fit in it. But it is a great shop to go in when you have no kids or older kids because there is a lot to see.
Radiator Springs Cruios –
- This is Lizzies shop.
- You can find all kinds of merchandise in this store.
- Radiator Springs, “Cars” and Route 66-themed souvenirs are only found in this store.
- Automotive accessories.
- This is the pin trading station for Cars Land
- This shop has lots of Vinylmation.
This Disneyland training article was written by my friend Melissa. Melissa is a Wife and Mother of 3 (ages 6, 4, and 2). Her family lives 10 minutes from Disneyland and visit the magical park at least 1 a week! She also blogs over at Living A Frugal Life about how to have a frugal life while still having a rich family life. She loves DIY projects, frugal recipes, saving money and spending time with her little family!
Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disneyland Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have posted in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).