I couldn’t title this post rides on main street because there aren’t really anything that you ride on. it is more things that you sit and watch. The only things you can ride on the street are are the old cars and a horse and trolly. This just take you down the street to the castle and/or back.
Here are each of the other attractions on Main Street:
Main Street Railroad Station:
– The train station on Main street is the biggest train station in the park.
– If you want to schedule aide up with the train conductor you will need to do that at this station.
– The railroad goes around the whole park and has 4 stops in the park
Main Street Cinema: Steamboat Willie
– This is a movie theatre where you can watch Steamboat Willie
– It’s been “standing room only” at this 6-screen picture palace since opening day in 1955.
– Steamboat Willie was the first Disney cartoon to feature synchronized sound. The cartoon was directed by Walt Disney. The title is a parody of the Buster Keaton film, Steamboat Bill Jr.
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
– This is a movie and anamatronic show. It shows the life of President Lincoln and his achievements
– The movie starts off showing real photographs from his life and presidency. It ends with him giving portions of his best speeches.
This Disneyland training article was written by my friend Melissa. Melissa is a Wife and Mother of 3 (ages 5, 3, and 1). Her family lives 10 minutes from Disneyland and visit the magical park at least 1 a week! She also blogs over at Living A Frugal Life about how to have a frugal life while still having a rich family life. She loves DIY projects, cooking from scratch, saving money and spending time with her little family!
Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disneyland Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have posted in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).